11/12/2007

Cristy tagged me

Rules

A). Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.



B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
1. My dream job would be to work on the Geek Squad.
2. I do the majority of my reading on the toilet.
3. I hate being around dogs.
4. I hated reading and avoided it like the plague until college.
5. I love all three CSIs for different reasons. CSI for quality TV, NY for quirkiness, and Miami for the hilarity of David Caruso's acting and how good it makes my HDTV look.
6. I'm needle phobic but getting tattoos doesn't bother me. The wiping and cleaning afterward does.
7. I get my back waxed at least 3 times a year.

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Every Wrong Move (Amy)

  • Jer Illuminated (Jeremy)

  • Dementation (Jen)

  • (Wry)

  • Open Vein (Belaja)

  • Ripzip-a-dee-doo-dah (Ripzip)

  • Todd's Hammer (Todd)

  • >
    D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Done!! :-)

    3:05 PM, November 16, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home