9/05/2007

Another survey thingy

I've seen this on a few different blogs lately so I'm joining in with my anwers.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45 AM I miss summer.

2. How do you like your steak? Rare. Amy taught me to eat steak the right way.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Bourne Ultimatum.

4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office

5. What did you have for breakfast? Mini-donuts and coffee.

6. What is your middle name? Scott

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican

8. What are your favorite chips? Pringles.

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? O.A.R. The Wanderer

10. What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Xterra with many after market extras

11. What is your favorite sandwich? Hot corned beef on rye w/ swiss cheese and spicy brown mustard

12. What characteristics do you despise? whininess,infidelity

13. What are your favorite clothes? khaki shorts and a t-shirt

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Australia

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Quicksilver

16. Where would you want to retire? Outer Banks, NC

17. Favorite time of day? quitin time

18. Where were you born? Annapolis, MD

19. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice Hockey before the strike

20. Who do you think will not do this meme? me me? who's me me?

21. Who do you expect to do this first? Amy already did

22. Pepsi or Coke? Coke, if I order a Coke and they ask if Pepsi is OK I just order a Sierra Mist instead

23. Beavers or Ducks? Ducks - They won the Stanley Cup didn't they

24. Morning or Nite Owl? Totally a night owl

25. Pedicure or Manicure? i just cut till i can't see white anymore

26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? won my poker game Sat night

27. What did you want to be when you were little? A monback, the dude that gets to ride on the garbage truck and yells "'mon back!"

28. What is your best childhood memory? The day I got my BMX bike

29. Ever been to Africa ? Nope unless you count Animal Kingdom in Disney World

30. Been in a car accident? oh yeah, I had a few in my teen aged years
31. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

32. Favorite restaurant? Air Transport Command

33. Favorite flower? white roses

34. Favorite ice cream? chocolate chip cookie dough

35. Favorite fast food restaurant? Arby's (and on is opening right next to my school very soon!)

36. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none and I took it in an extra long mini van

37. From whom did you get your last email? Madame Sarah Simone Montgomery, she needs me to be a foreign investor as she is a refugee and can't claim her late husband's inheritance. As soon as I come up with the 20 grand she needs to get the ball rolling, I'll be moving to Beverly Hills, later suckers!

38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Mac

39. Bedtime? midnight- 2:00 am

40. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? everybody who answers

41. Last person you went out to dinner with? wife and kids

42. What are you listening to right now? boiler

43. What is your favorite color? clear

44. How many tattoos do you have? one but getting another soon

45. How many are you sending this meme to? still don't know her

46. Favorite magazine(s)? Maxim and Stuff

47. What time did you finish this meme? about 11:15 p.m. but how can I answer truthfully when I still have two questions left?

48. How old were you when you got married? 21

49. How old do you want your kids to be when they get married? old enough to take care of themselves and their spouses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your favorite color is clear? That made me LOL.

How was the Bourne Ultimatum? DH is so excited to see it - but it's not here yet.

Love memes - I'm a meme dork. :-)

12:30 PM, September 08, 2007  
Blogger Exvestigator said...

Bourne Ultimatum was pretty good but this one lacked a hot chick. It had a little bit of Julia Stiles but I don't really find her attractive and it wasn't that impressive anyway. A an action movie it was pretty good though.

12:09 PM, September 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home