9/15/2007

Things I'm Lusting Over Right Now



1. My wife! Our diet competition is paying off two fold for me. I'm looking good for earning my trip to Atlantic City and my wife is looking damn hot! Now don't get me wrong, she was hot before but WOW! I'm so proud of her, she's dropped 2 sizes and she's only halfway through the bet. Everyday she gets home and I have to do a double take.




2. 160 GB iPod Classic-
I'm a gadget whore. I love em. Now the new iTouch is awesom too but 16GB of memory isn't even close to the space I need. My 20 GB iPod is busting at the seems and it doesn't even have video capability. Yes, I was the unlike fool who bought the 20GB audio only iPod a month before Apple was nice enough to bring out the 30 GB video iPod for the same exact rice I had just paid. So, I'd gladdly sacrafic the cool features of the iTouch for the space of the Classic. I could put almost all of our 600+ CDs on and still have room for podcasts and video.




3. Panasonic SDR-H18 Camcorder I just bought one for school and now I want my own. 30GB hard drive video camera that has all the functions you need and none you don't. Easy to operate. I took some video of the kids the other night and made my first iMovie but I'm gonna have to take it back to school eventually :P






4. Atlantic City: I am so looking forward to a weekend of degenerate gambling and debauchery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home