8/15/2007

Home Improvement Project: Day 5

Took the kids to the Science Center in the morning. It's the last week of summer and I've been neglecting them for the bathroom. Planned to be home at 1:30.

Amy called as I was going into the parking garage and asked if I wanted to go to the Raven's game with her friend Christi and my friend (her fiance'e) Mark. Awesome, only problem was we were leaving at 5:15 and I needed to grout the floor in the bathroom.

The kids had a great time at the Science Center. Unfortunately Lisey was bored in the iMax, then she got diarrhea so we had the pleasure of rushing out in front of everyone. I'm so glad she made it.

Marc wanted pizza for lunch so we walked around the harbor to Pizzeria Uno. The wait was fifteen minutes. Not to bad for 12:30 in the city. Once we sat though, it was 20 min before the waiter arrived. I was kind of pissed but tried to be nice because I forgot to get cash for the parking garage so I wanted to use the waiter as an ATM (brilliant, I know, I asked him to give me five dollars cash and I put an extra $5 on the tip; stickin it to the man and his ATM service charge). Anyway, pokemon the waiter took forever to bring drinks and food was another 40 minutes. The fun of keeping hungry kids occupied when lunch takes an hour.

By the time we ate, walked around the harbor to the car, and got home it was 4:00. In one hour I grouted the entire floor, took a shower, through on my jersey, and was out the door. And it even looked good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home