8/12/2007

Home Improvement Project: Day 4

Day 4: Got up, switched and folded laundry, ate breakfast, and then mixed up tile adhesive (basically concrete). Made kids lunch, and then began laying tile. About 2 1/2 hours later tile is done. Has to sit 24 hours. Finally a break. I realized I haven't even checked my e-mail for 3 days. This project is life consuming. Tomorrow is grout. Then 24 more hours. Tuesday I should be able to put the toilet and vanity back if all goes well (yeah right!)

Amy has been great about keeping the kids occupied this weekend which has been a big help. At the same time I miss them. I hate having to tell them I can't play Legos or games because I have a billion more hours of work. I'm not even sure what Amy looks like anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

You rock my HLM, remodeling a bathroom yourself is a huge undertaking.

9:19 AM, August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home