4/23/2007

Boring post

While others have found the blog to be a wonderful window to the insight and knowledge they never knew they had, my blog has had the exact opposite effect. As I attempt to think of something to say, or read over what I have said, I am painfully aware of how boring I am. Don't get me wrong, I love my life. I have a beautiful, intelligent, caring wife who is also an incredible mother. I have two adorable children who are smart, funny, and loving. I have a friends, family, a nice house, a truck that's paid off, big screen TV, and a Mac laptop. We do fun things and are very blessed. I'm living the dream and I'm very happy. It's just not exciting to hear about.

I'd love to tell about some great enlightenment I've encountered, some incredibly numerous universal truth, or even some humorous catastrophe that would allow others to laugh at my expense but alas I've none to share. So, uh, thanks for reading and stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Blogger Liseysmom said...

Dude, if you blogged about some of the crap that happens at your school, you could fill up PAGES!!!

8:21 AM, April 24, 2007  
Blogger Randy said...

Or you could just post a bunch of crap from youtube, like I do.

7:38 AM, April 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home